1. Title: Head- Technical Operations (Broadcast, Headend adnd RF)
Work Station: Earth Station, Bhaisepati
· Responsible for 24 hour System Operation
· Responsible for developing programmes that deliver system efficiency
· System configuration, design and maintenance of Live and Lab Digital Headend System
· Develop positive direct relationships with key business contacts and potential suppliers
· Scheduling assignments to meet priorities and performance related targets
· Handle the team of RF communications and Broadcasting Media Services
· The candidate will be responsible for the whole technical team performance
· Oversee and manage major projects in compliance with company policies
· Annual technical budget preparation
· Resource Planning and Technical Documentation
· Investigating, recommending and installing enhancement operating procedures and optimize DTH Networks
· Co-ordinating with Satellite Operators and other equipment vendors for quality service
· Leading the R&D team regarding the DVB software application designs and modelling; DTH Operation and System workflow enhancements
· Master’s Degree in Engineering /Science or related
· Profound knowledge in Satellite Communications, Telecommunications, Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB-C, DVB-S2 and OTT/IPTV) cutting edge technologies.
· Very good knowledge of DTH platform, Conditional Access System (CAS) and Digital Headend.
· Knowledge of Project Management would be an added advantage.
2. Title: System Engineer
Work Station: Earth Station, Bhaisepati
· Install, configure, manage and administration of windows server with different server roles on Domain controller (ADDS), DNS server, IIS, Remote desktop services, FTP.
· Plan, design, test, implement, troubleshoot, recommend and schedule improvements, upgrades and repairs to the Active Directory domains and group policy.
· Work with servers from different vendors such as Dell IBM and HP along with configuring different kind of RAID levels
· Understand alerts and hardware faults and its mitigations along with fault notification through SNMP or vendor provided tools for monitoring and resolution.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer or equivalent with minimum 3 years of working experience in related field
· MCSA/MCSE enterprise administrator (Windows Server 2008/2012) and Redhat 6/7 VCP 5(VMware certified Professional) would add an additional advantage.
· Hands on experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, and MySQL.
· Sound knowledge of windows server operating system 2008/2008R2/2012, Virtualization in Hyper-V, VMWare, Proxy, Mail, DNS in Linux platform.
3. Title: Logistics and Procurement Officer
Work Station: Corporate Office, Tinkune
· Ensuring proper functioning of all the logistics and procurement activities
· Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
· Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
· Help the department head to create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
· Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, service logs, or other required details
· Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems
· Follow-up and Ensure proper and timely delivery of goods
· Negotiating and dealing with the vendors for the purchase of different items and goods.
· Preparing Comparative Statements and issuing Job/ Purchase Orders.
· Keeping proper track and record of all the company assets.
· Coordinating with Accounts Department for the payment of different vendors.
· Ensure proper recording of all transactions.
· Negotiate transportation rates or services and prepare Transportation and Courier contract.
· BBS/BBA Graduate or equivalent from any recognized university (Masters Degree preferable)
· Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
· Must have a strong knowledge/understanding of Logistics and Procurement Management
· Good knowledge on Microsoft Office Package and other basic Computer Applications
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Able to work independently and in a team
· Committed, meticulous, independent
· Good interpersonal and communication skill
Deadline: 31st August 2016