BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH US
1. Associate Sales Officer
No. of vacancy: 1 (One)
Job Station: Inside Kathmandu Valley
· To act as distributor in-charge
· To achieve sales of activation and primary target in coordination with dealers and sub-dealers
· To visit market frequently to get update about stocks of products, recharge cards with dealers/sub dealers/sales point and to maintain good flow of product in distribution network.
· To inform dealers/sub dealers about new product scheme and supervise concern area distributors
· Prepare and submit monthly report
- Graduate in BBS/BBA or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of experience in relevant field will be preferred
- Should have outgoing personality
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn quickly
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Package- Ms Excel, Word
· License of two-wheeler
· Willing to travel as per required
2. Associate Corporate Sales Officer
No. of vacancy: 1
Job Station: Kathmandu
· Serve as a focal point of communication for corporate customers
· Achievement of target
· Identify target market and potential customers to grow corporate clientele
· Inform new and existing corporate clients about any new scheme and follow up on payment
· Maintain sound relationship with existing corporate customers
· Follow-up with the new clients and arrange meeting with them
· Prepare and submit monthly report to senior managers
· BBS/BBA or equivalent from recognized university
· Minimum 6 month to 1 year of experience in corporate sales
· Strong fluency in business communication (written and spoken)
· Smart with positive attitude
· Should be willing to travel as per required
· Must possess 2 wheeler driving license
3. Accountant/ Admin Officer
Job Station: Biratnagar/Birtamod/Mahendranagar/Dhangadi/Pokhara/Chitwan
- Issuing Invoice & receipts for each sales and Collection transactions and posting them to tally.
- Update Sales Register on daily basis
- Prepare Sales& service reports .
- Prepare GRN when received goods from Head office and posting stock journal entries in tally .
- Prepare GIN when sent goods to Head office and posting stock journal entries in tally.
- Physical verification of stock and cash from time to time and report to HO.
- Weekly Bank deposits of sales receipts before balance exceedsRs. 30000.
- Filing each accounting vouchers with supporting in a proper manner for future reference.
- Maintain petty cash fund and send replenishment report HO for approval on fortnightly basis.
- Overall responsibility of stock of CPE items, accessories, spare parts and Recharge cards of Service Centers
- Maintaining Log Book of vehicle movement and fuel usage
- Courier tracking and follow-up for dispatches made from Service Centers to Head Office, Dealers & Service Franchisee
- Proper upkeep and repair/maintenance of service center assets (movable and immovable)
- Coordination with Head office for timely renewal of registration documents and tax payments (Branch office, vehicles) and rent agreements.
- AFTER SALES:
- Warranty replacement of dealers and customers and on time delivery
- Service franchisee box claim settlements and on time delivery
- Supervision of service center operation in the absence of FDRs.
· BBS/BBA or equivalent from recognized university (Bachelors running can also apply)
· Smart with positive attitude
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Candidate with TALLY knowledge will be preferred
Interested candidates are requested to apply with their updated resume in our email email@example.com.