Position: Administrative Assistant
No. of vacancy: 1 (One)
Job Station: Tinkune, Kathmandu (frequent traveling required inside valley)
Accountability and Responsibility (not limited to):
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Coordinates for different activities and Programs of the company
- Keeps proper track and record of all the company assets.
- Coordinates with Procurement Department to get different works done.
- Serves as Primary point of contact for:
1. Flight Reservation
2. Hotel Reservation
- Keeping track and distribution of fuel coupons for use of official vehicles
- Keeping track of all Insurance, vehicles and making sure it is renewed on time
- Updating and filling all the company contracts ( rent, service, electricity, etc)
- Coordinate with authorized dealers for repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- BBS/BBA Graduate or equivalent from any recognized university (Master’s Degree preferable)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Must have a understanding of Administration and Procurement Management
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to manage, delegate, motivate, monitor and control team activity
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Office Package,
- Must have a 2 wheeler driving license
Interested candidates are to send their updated resume to email@example.com by 27th Dec, 2016.